You can be assured that we will use the personal information that you provide only for the purposes indicated to you when you provided it.
The information collected on this website allows us to provide the services and/ or information you are requesting. For instance, we collect personal information in order to respond to requests for more information (eg. subscribe to our newsletter, signup for updates etc.).
How we use your information
We will not disclose, sell, rent, loan or exchange your personal information to any other individual, organization or entity except to the extent necessary to provide the information or services you have requested, unless you are first notified and expressly agree to it, or as otherwise required by law or regulation.
As a general rule, we will not disclose your personal information to an unrelated third party for any purpose not related to the services we offer, without first getting your consent.
Contributing Content to Mother’s Space
While you are on the site and engaged in any form of communication on any of the forums or via blogs, you agree NOT to:
- Upload or post or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, promotes violence, is invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted.
- Upload or post otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available, under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside, proprietary or confidential information, learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Upload or post or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party. You may, however, post excerpts of copyrighted material so long as they adhere to Fair Use guidelines.
- Upload or post or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of business solicitation.
- Upload or post or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass another user; Collect or store personal data about other users either manually or by means of automated software tools; Promote illegal activities; inhibit other users from using and enjoying the unedited forums.
Mother’s Space endeavors to foster a vibrant online community by providing a platform with global reach for members to express themselves and connect with other people. We appreciate your feedback to refine and improve the online experience for our members. We hope you have an enjoyable and rewarding experience at mothersspace.ragecom.com. Welcome aboard!